Friday, August 3, 2012

Inspiration: cute dresses!

On a normal afternoon I'm scrolling on tumblr.. thinking about writing a new article, see a picture and BAM! I'm going to write about, yes, dresses! I just finished the new Pretty Little Liars episode and may I say that I absolutely LOVED Aria's dress at the party with Ezra's mom? I myself don't wear dresses, I woar one once at a wedding, but that was it. I'm also not planning to, because I'm ready for winter and big sweaters. I have putten together some pictures of some dresses that I love.. hope you enjoy. 



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment! I really like your post because I l o v e pll and gossip girl! I follow you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staan echt super leuke jurkjes tussen! ik kan me alleen niet voorstellen dat je nooit jurkjes draagt! Ik draag juist het liefste jurkjes, heerlijk vrouwelijk met hakken of een panty en laarzen in de winter! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat leuk! ik haal ook altijd mijn inspiratie uit series (:

    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete